| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vestervig in February is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with snow once in a while. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of fluid is discharged across an average of 15 days.
- The shortest day is 8:26 long and the longest day is 10:28 long with an average length of 9:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Vestervig February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Vestervig, Denmark
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Vestervig:
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 241.2 kms (149.9 miles) ENE
- Goteborg, Sweden - 244.8 kms (152.1 miles) ENE
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 244.4 kms (151.9 miles) ENE
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 167.5 kms (104.1 miles) ENE
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 108.9 kms (67.7 miles) ENE
- Randers, Denmark - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) ESE
- Studsgård, Denmark - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) SSE
- Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark - 148.7 kms (92.4 miles) S
- Odense, Denmark - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) SE
- Tystofte, Denmark - 252.3 kms (156.8 miles) SE
- Toftlund, Denmark - 182.7 kms (113.5 miles) SSE
- Tønder, Denmark - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) S
- Marstal, Denmark - 253.8 kms (157.7 miles) SSE